Associate Chief Technical Officer Datacenter Facilties (M/F)
Your responsibilities and area of activities
You report to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and are active within both business units.
After a short but intensive introductory phase:
- You work closely with the CTO, whom you will support in his daily tasks.
- Your knowledge of the market helps you to find suitable solutions and suppliers.
- You have knowledge of and manage all products, both purchased and internal, both administratively and technically.
- You ensure conformity and functionality of the products with the current technical standards.
- You draw up the technical specifications and the production data.
- You support the CTO when drawing up the business plan and you help to monitor it.
- You have a Master’s degree.
- You have experience in electricity and mechanics.
- Knowledge of cooling and monitoring is an added value.
- An initial experience as a people manager is a plus.
- You are flexible and you pay attention to planning, completion and detail.
- Opportunities for development are important to you.
- Moreover, you have an open mind, a sense of teamwork and are a positive thinker.
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) has virtually no secrets for you.
- You are proficient in and have a good understanding of Dutch, French and English.
- At Automation you get the opportunity to develop in a growing market, with a great deal of autonomy.
- The possibility of progressing to the position of CTO in due course.
- We offer you a complete remuneration package in line with the position level.
- We provide high-quality internal training.
Send us your application letter below and don’t forget to upload your CV.