Project Engineer Datacenter Facilities (M/F)
Key players estimate the activity of our business segment “Datacenter Facilities” has a considerable growth potential in the short term. In order to prepare and develop this business segment the Team needs to be reinforced. We are looking for a “Project Engineer DCF” (M/F) reporting directly to the Product Manager DCF.
Your responsibilities and area of activities
The Project Engineer is responsible for the elaboration of following points safeguarding the rules of the Product Manager DCF and the CTO.
- Preparing production files according to agreed rules and procedures.
- Supervision of your production files throughout the production process.
- Compilation of the user’s manual.
- Startup and follow up of your sites (possible changes to be discussed with the Product Manager).
- Implementation & follow up of the administrative processing of your projects within our ERP system (Navision).
- Tests of conformity together with customer (at Automation or on site).
- Start-ups on site.
- To prepare an give demonstrations to the customers (at Automation or on location).
- To prepare and provide technical training to customers (at Automation or on location).
- Technical support to Sales, Production, Services and Purchase & Supply chain.
- Bachelor Electricity/Electronics (equivalent through experience).
- Good knowledge of ICT- and ERP systems (Navision is a plus).
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French, both spoken and written.
- A continuing interest and further education in your field of expertise.
- Automation offers a unique environment to build an ambitious career.
- Continuous development with a lot of autonomy in a growing market is the opportunity to grasp. You jointly develop the market with the product managers and sales reps.
- A complete remuneration package adapted to the level of the job will be proposed.
Send us your application letter below and don’t forget to upload your CV.