Service Engineer (M/F)
Automation is an engineering company. It comprises a competence center for ‘low-voltage electrical power’– and ‘datacenter facilities’ solutions. With over 50 members of staff, we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to supply specific solutions developed for – and with – our clients.
We not only invest in our customers. Our employees are, or even more, important to us. Starting on your first day, we will provide you with a substantial training. Later, when you are up and running, we will ensure a valuable follow-up, giving you the opportunity to keep developing your knowledge. We pride ourselves in clear and short communication lines. Your questions will not stay unanswered since you can always count on your colleagues.
As our company keeps expanding, we are looking for Service Engineers to join our team.
After a compact but intensive introductory phase:
- You perform commissioning of new installations (chargers, UPSs, …)
- You are responsible for carrying out repairs (down to the component level) both in the work area and at the client’s premises
- You are responsible for the execution of the maintenance contracts
- You’re part of the guard duty
- You sporadically travel abroad (Europe)
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in electronics or electricity
- In addition to your studies, you can present 5 years of relevant experience in after-sales service
- You read and understand diagrams of electrical and electronic circuits
- You are customer-oriented, service-oriented and flexible
- Solving problems and persevering is in your genes
- You have a B driver’s license
- You are fluent and have a good knowledge of Dutch with a practical knowledge of French and English
You will work at a company with a flat organisational structure which is growing rapidly. This will give you the opportunity to develop along with it. You will be surrounded by entrepreneurial colleagues willing to go the extra mile together. Because of this we can provide our clients with the best service and keep our knowledge up to date.
It goes without saying we will make sure you have a healthy work/life balance. To top it all off, we offer a complete salary package with several extra-legal benefits, such as a company car and a bonus.
Eager to join Automation?
Let us know! We are looking forward to receiving your CV!