Service Technician Datacenter Facilities (M/F)
Your responsibilities and area of activities
After a short but intensive introduction phase you:
- Carry out your commissioning of new installations (chargers, UPSs, …).
- Are ready to carry out repairs (up to component level) both in the workshop and at the customer.
- Take care of the execution of the maintenance contracts.
- Are part of the watch service.
- Make sporadic trips abroad (Europe).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electronics or electricity.
- In addition to your studies, you can submit 5 years of relevant experience in after-sales service.
- You read and understand schematics of electrical and electronic circuits.
- You are customer-oriented, service-oriented and flexible.
- Solving problems and persevering are in your genes.
- You have a driving license B.
- You are fluent in handling and have a good knowledge of Dutch with practical knowledge of French and English.
- Automation offers a unique environment to build an ambitious career.
- As soon as you start, you will receive a qualitative internal training.
- With a lot of autonomy you can develop yourself in a growing market that you can develop together with the product managers and salesmen.
- We offer you a complete remuneration package adapted to the level of the job.
- A daily allowance is provided for foreign trips.
Send us your application letter below and don’t forget to upload your CV.