Technical Manager (M/F)
Automation is an engineering company that has grown into a competence center for ‘low-voltage electrical power’– and ‘datacenter facilities’ solutions.
With more than 50 members of staff, we dispose of the knowledge, experience and expertise to supply solutions developed in concert with – and for – our clients. These always involve the reliability of critical applications, which is why it is of great importance that we can offer the necessary peace of mind at every stage of the process. We can do this thanks to our personalised solutions, in combination with a 24/7 service provision, which is a perfect example of our interpretation of sustainable collaboration.
But we not only invest in our clients – we attach at least as much importance to our staff. We provide substantial training at the start, as well as ensuring a valuable follow-up over the longer term, giving you the opportunity to keep developing your knowledge. We also set great store by clear and concise lines of communication – your questions will not rest unanswered and you can always count on your colleagues.
Owing to our continued growth, we are looking for a Technical Manager to enhance our team.
Your responsibilities and area of activities
- Work closely with the Chief Technical Officer
- Use your knowledge of the market to find suitable solutions and suppliers
- Manage our own products and those we purchase, both from technical and administrative point of view
- Safeguard the products’ conformity and functionality in line with contemporary technical standards
- Support the sales team in terms of sales reasoning, documentation and pricing calculations
- Help to fine-tune the existing solutions tailored to the client and complete them with new components
- Get the chance to develop your knowledge further and to keep growing within the company
- Passionate about electricity and hold a Master’s degree in engineering
- Always looking for improvements and new products for existing and new markets
- A team player who approaches problems with an open mind and a positive outlook
- Flexible and with an eye for detail, planning and the finishing touch
- Not looking for routine, but instead for a varied and challenging job
- Smooth at interacting and express yourself well in Dutch, French and English
You will work at a company with a flat organisational structure growing rapidly. This will give you the opportunity to develop along with it. You will also be surrounded by entrepreneurial colleagues who want to go the extra mile together. This is how we can provide our clients with the best service and keep our knowledge always up to date.
Because work is not always the most important thing, we will also take into account your work/life balance. Finally, we will of course offer a complete salary package with extra-legal benefits, such as a bonus and a company car among others.
Would you like to be the member of our team?
Let us know! We are looking forward to receiving your CV!